• never being a mother to an earthly baby
• snakes — real, dead, plastic... you name it
• tornados/bad weather in general
• being rear ended... it happened once when I was in eleventh grade and it was awful
• seeing a loved one in pain
• losing someone I'm close to — husband/family members/friend
• not having my sight or hearing
• being drugged/being kidnapped
• the unknown
• another miscarriage
• being late or behind
Nine of these are something I think of almost every day. Once I start to breath, and pray, these fears usually calm down. I know who holds tomorrow, just have to remember to give it all to Him.
What are you most afraid of?!