• Breaking Bad — y'all I didn't even know what channel this show aired on. I seriously thought it was Showtime, and we don't have Showtime. I also thought this was the first season... not that I watched a single show. Of course, I still don't have a clue what it is all about.
• New Fall Shows — we spent the weekend catching up on all the new shows that premiered this past week. I'll be honest, some of the new shows are a miss for us. But we will probably give them at least one more chance before cutting them out of our tv schedule for good.
• We hit the sixteen week mark yesterday. That means we have two and a half weeks to go until we find out the gender of our baby. The Monday before we find out, I will have a post for y'all to tell me what you think we're having. BTW, this weekend all I have said is boy. So clearly I have no idea because I keep going back and forth! Thank you to those of you who are continuing to pray for us and this sweet baby. We feel your prayers daily, and we can't thank you enough for remembering us.
• Our baby's/guest bathroom upstairs is hopefully going to be complete by the weekend. Doing projects on your own, you really don't have a time crunch unless it's your only bathroom. Which clearly we have two other functioning full bathrooms. But I'm sick of the mess... I'm ready for the toilet box to be removed from the hallway, and all the accessories we've bought for the bathroom to be hung.
• It's raining in Alabama today. I already take a nap almost every afternoon. And I'm pretty sure that this day will prove to be one of my favorite naps because it's gloomy and kinda cool outside.
• The last time I had my hair colored and cut was the first weekend of June. Well, tomorrow I will get my hair cut, and I'm ready for it. I've chosen to not have it colored until right before Thanksgiving. Our Dr said after the 1st trimester I could, but I don't see the need. I mean, don't get me wrong... there is a HUGE need with the almost 4 inch gray roots that I've got going on, but I don't really see anyone except for the occasional shopping trip or lunch date. It's grown, a lot. And my hair was already thick, but it's twice as thick as it use to be. I really just want it shaped back up again. I'm not going to anything drastic... I've already heard the nightmare stories from pregnant women who decided to make a big hair change while pregnant. And, I will not be one of those.
I'm sure there is more randomness that I could bore y'all with, but I'll save it for another rainy day.
Southwestern Squash Casserole
2 hours ago