• Some people squeeze every single loaf of bread on the shelf before settling with the first one they squeezed in the first place.
• Moving over for oncoming traffic is a thing of the past. It's like they pretend to not see the vehicle trying to merge.
• People will speak to you in church, but will act like you don't exist outside of those doors.
• Little old ladies will stop you in a store or a restaurant to tell you how beautiful your baby is, and then proceed to tell you to cherish every minute with her because they go by too fast.
• Publix and Chick Fil A have the friendliest staff, ever.
• When someone asks for advice on a baby question, moms will judge and fight with other moms on a status or tweet because their way is "the right way".
• Mickey Mouse saying "Hey hey everybody it's me, Mickey Mouse" will stop a baby in her tracks and look straight at the television and smile.
• You can bend over backwards for someone, and they will never say thanks. But that moment they do something for you, and it's brought up in every conversation....
• Summer TV shows are better than most fall shows.
Flying with a Lap Toddler
6 hours ago